All about my experience


Budget - 2,500
People - 2 me ( Sujan Kunwar)(18yrs) Shakti Raj (14yrs)a friend of mine.
Media - Cycling
Time - 4days
Distance - 140km.
weather - winter

How you went?
Simply by cycle. :)
hmm.. it was a one of the adventure trip in my life. with lot of fun and lot of hard time.
we take our cycle on the roof of a bus and went in the morning 6 o'clock to a near by city (Dhulikhel) which is 40 km. away from kathmandu. its uphill going so we did not plan to ride on uphill b because we were going cycling for a such a long distance for the first time in life. we reach around 90'clock in the morning to (dhulikhel) .. it was a cold winter and we were cold.
I had less air in my cycle , tried to find air for the cycle ; not found.
it was not so less that I could not ride so we though to cath u in the next coming city which would 1hrs cycling.
and on thw way we founf the pumb station and they provide air for cycle. I was happy . I had only 500/-nrs no change; we had to wait for a very long time to get the change.

after that we went cycling.
the weather is so cold. the road is step down . you cant see what cominginfront of you because of the thick fog. its would be wired if we make tourch in the morng arond 10o'clock :)


more coming soon !!!!
want in ur mail box (sujansocialnetwork@gmail.com)
please contact :P

 
Sujan Kunwar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top