A film made by : Sujan Kunwar
Story by : Sujan Kunwarand
Edited by : Sujan Kunwar

I made this film with a cannon power shot ( Digital Camera )

When I was 16 years old I made this film ( footage) . But I had not much of knowledge in computer and editing, I did not do anything with that footage.

When I got 18 and more I learn editing from YouTube and other online websites.

So I had already made a short film wiht that footage I show to a friend of mine " Sailendra Dongol"

The clip is below

I think he liked this one. So after a year we had still contact, there was a "Hamro Short Film Festival "

he and his friend select the film in that film festival as a film made by the youngest director... I was very happy.

About the Story of the Short Film

All character in the film are my brothers and family member. I had a camera , in where we can shot the film and make it work in slow motion. I told my brother to jump from a high hill and he did. We look in the camera in slow motion , it looked pretty good.

This inspire us to make this film.

And I am happy with that.

More Question Please let know ...

 
Sujan Kunwar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top