Date : December 11th 2014
Today was a great day of my life.
Morning was as always. Wake up late. Then I had to prepare for the day. I did some writings about the software and how to use it. The electricity was gone yet 10 so I didn't had enough backup to work further.   Eat food and again sleep till 2 at afternoon.
I called the student and told him to meet me in Chhauni hospital.
I was there before 3 so I had some fast food in a friend's restaurant.
The student came at 3:30 we had a talk and we started for the class. As it was in a friend's house we had to walk 10min. On the way I told him about what we going to be doing for 3 months of education.

Now we are in class. It was 4.
I had prepared some material for him so I told him to write it down so that he can understand batter.
Then I showed him the layouts of the software Adobe Premier Pro CC.
How to use layout and later I showed him how to make slow motion movies and told him about frames.
The class seemed too long for me. It was  two hours.
But it was great. Only I didn't teach him about how to edit but I myself got chance to know batter of the software and editing process.

I realise no work is easy but when you make it hobby and have fun what you are  doing that's what's matters.
I had great fun today for the first time in my life I had become what I had though for a long time. I am teaching what I am learning and what I am good at. And I earn money from it 1200/- .

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post
 
Sujan Kunwar © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top